New BMW X7 for Sale in Lafayette, LA
2 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
The BMW X7 is designed with the ultimate luxury and comfort in mind. While the BMW X5 was no slouch in the comfort department with the option of two additional seats, the BMW X7 takes it a step further with even more spacious standard third-row seating. If you’re interested in taking a BMW X7 out for a test drive, Moss BMW is proud to be your local BMW dealership in Lafayette, LA. We always keep several BMW SUVs, including the BMW X7, on our lot, available in various colors and tiers of customizations. Below, we invite you to learn more about the exciting, new features that make the BMW X7 so coveted among car enthusiasts the world over.
The First Luxury BMW SUV with Spacious Third-Row Seating
While the BMW X5 had elective third-row seating, it was minimal and barely accommodated two small children. As the fifth BMW model to be produced in the company’s U.S. facility in Spartanburg, SC, the new BMW X7 has corrected that cramming issue to make it competitive with other full-size luxury SUV models on the market, including the Cadillac Escalade and the Mercedes-Benz GLS. Electronically-adjustable backrests allow you to adjust the second-row seats accordingly to accommodate your passengers in the third row comfortably. Coming in at about 203.3 inches in length, 78.7 inches in width, and 71.1 inches in height, the BMW X7 is the largest luxury BMW SUV ever produced by the renowned German auto manufacturer. If you’re wondering how the BMW X7 measures up against the BMW X5, it’s about 10 inches longer and 1.5 inches taller!
Unique Features Make This the Most Powerful BMW SUV Yet
While the BMW X7 may look similar to the BMW X5 at a cursory glance, many distinct features make this the coziest, most powerful full-size luxury BMW SUV model to date, including the following:
- Massive, utilitarian look and feel
- Standard three-row layout with ample seating for seven
- Largest twin-kidney grille found on a BMW
- Slim headlamps, standard LED lights, and automatic high beams
- Optional laser light lamps and Panoramic Sky Lounge LED roof lights available
- A boxy rear end and spacious trunk with standard air suspension for easier loading/unloading
- All-wheel drive and rear-wheel steering
- Turbocharged 3.0-liter six-cylinder engine with 335 HP
- Revised eight-speed automatic transmission
- Dynamic Damper Control System with two-axle air suspension for increased ride comfort
- Active Protection and Active Driving Assistant for increased safety
- Optional 22-inch wheels
- Optional remote engine start feature
- Loaded with the latest infotainment system and state-of-the-art tech, including rear-seat entertainment and big screens
- Fine leather interior options available, including Vernasca and Extended Merino Leathers in colors like Black, Canberra Beige, Coffee, or Cognac
- Available in various colors, including Alpine White, Black Sapphire, Mineral White, Arctic Grey, Vermont Bronze, Jet Black, Dark Graphite, and Phytonic Blue
Why You Should Consider the New BMW X7 for Your Family
With ample seating for seven, the BMW X7 comes with many convenient bells and whistles to make it a practical fit for growing families who spend a lot of time on the road. In the event of an emergency, the BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant or the Intelligent Emergency Call has your back. Thanks to the BMW Digital Key, you can lock and unlock your vehicle using your smartphone and start your engine by placing your phone in the smartphone tray. You’ll never waste time looking for lost car keys again! When you opt for the Connected Package Professional, you’ll have access to real-time traffic info for the first four years of ownership, plus on-street parking info and even concierge services. Be sure to ask about the Cold Weather Package that includes heated front and rear seats, armrests, and steering wheel, as well as a five-zone automatic climate control system to keep your family comfortable year-round.
Test Drive a Luxury BMW SUV in Lafayette, LA Today
A BMW dealership located in Lafayette, LA, Moss BMW encourages you to come in today and test drive one of the newest BMW SUVs, including the mammoth BMW X7. Getting the Beemer of your dreams is easy thanks to our financing department who will work with you, no matter your credit or budget, to ensure you leave here happy with the BMW that best suits you. Taking care of your new BMW X7 is a breeze thanks to our friendly, certified BMW technicians in our service department. From regular maintenance to major auto repairs, we’re with you every mile of your car lease or ownership.
With extended warranty options and value-added services to protect your investment, there’s never been a better time to become a proud BMW owner in Louisiana. Use our convenient payment calculator and value your trade-in vehicle before beginning the car buying process at our BMW dealership in Lafayette, LA. Please visit or contact Moss BMW today for more details on our flexible financing options or specials, or feel free to fill out our free online application to get the process started!